United Arab Emirates – Dubai, Dubai
• Under general supervision, performs routine duties.
• Displays knowledge & abilities to evaluate, select and apply standard engineering techniques, procedures and criteria to meet basic engineering & construction specifications.
• Displays applications of sound professional judgment on details of work.
• Independently performs walk-downs and inspections of installed commodities to assure conformance with specifications and design.
• Performs quantity surveys for tracking and reporting.
• May provide technical direction to drafters, technicians, & surveyors.
• Responsible for the preparation & successful completion of all Electrical related deliverables.
• Produces technical calculations to top standards of quality using current computer software. Develop practical identifications.
• Reviews work produced by others to ensure timely and accurate results. Completes performance evaluations for those assigned.
• Ensures compliance of design with all applicable standards and regulations, providing the seal & signature of the professional engineer when required by statute or contract.
• Provides technical consultations for interdisciplinary analytical studies and analyses.
• Conducts surveys, studies, site inspections.
• Provides field support for construction, particularly in the deployment and maintenance of erosion and sediment control features.
• Recommends and prepares technical papers.
• Helps determine budget estimates and staffing requirements for the defined scope and schedule. May assist Section Supervisors with other administrative & technical duties.
• 10+ years of experience
• BSc Degree in Electrical Engineering
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge & innovative projects & programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today & shaping the construct environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility & creativity, as well as a company customs that champions inclusion, diversity & overall employee well-being through scheme supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act & what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a greater world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community & city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each individual’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Engineering – Construction
Business Line Transportation
Business Group Design & Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Country United Arab Emirates
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 216979BR
Clearance Required No
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, complexion, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, sex, disability or protected veteran status